PAY PER CLICK
Let’s keep things simple. If you want to be seen at the top of Google page 1, if you want to be in the top 4 listings, if you cannot wait for your website to crawl through Google’s rankings, then you need to be talking to us about Google Pay per click, also called Google Adwords, or Paid Search. We are fully accredited, experienced Google Adwords managers.
Google Pay per click is incredibly successful for the right type of business. Here’s why:
- Search adverts can increase brand awareness by 80%
- PPC visitors are 50% more likely to purchase something than
- For someone looking to buy a product, paid ads get 65% of all clicks.
Luva Marketing offer a fully managed service, with complete transparency on performance, amendments, and costs. If you are an existing PPC customer, we offer a free search audit of your campaign.
To maximise the performance of a Google PPC campaign, we run a detailed analysis of your website. In some cases, we may suggest adding more relevant copy, splitting your services down, or creating targeted landing pages.
Our Google PPC campaigns have no minimum contract length, however, based on how Google works and to see the best results, we would advise a minimum time period of 6 months. The monthly budget can be increased or decreased throughout the year, in line with your business seasonality.
How we maximise growth potential for our Google campaigns:
- Allocating Budget to the Most Profitable Campaigns and Keywords, Driving Bottom Line Change, Eliminating Wasted Ad Spend
- Setting Up Ad Copy Tests to Optimise Click Through Rate and Conversion Rate
- Installing Re-marketing Tags to Collect Site Visitor Data and to Create a Customer list to Retarget
- Integrating Ad Extensions for Locations, Calls, Seller Ratings, and Consumer Ratings, Prices, and Additional Services
- Filtering Out Negative Keywords on an Ongoing Basis
- Growing the Account’s Core Keyword List Through Daily and Weekly processes
- Evaluating Performance
- Testing Different Landing Pages for Each Product, Service, and Stage of the Buying Cycle for Your Clients
If you have an Ecommerce site, then Google shopping might be right up your street.
Shopping campaigns put your product images, price details and company name right in front of potential customers when they are searching on Google. Shopping adverts can run alongside text adverts, and you only pay then people click through to visit your website.
Once a customer visits your site, they don’t always buy. We can create more opportunities for converting that customer, by re-targeting them. We can then create specific adverts, and messages and suggest targeted landing pages just for this group of potential customers.
If you are interested in finding out more about our Google services, please call us today, or complete the form below.